Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Short post for my 10 month mark!



My experience for you this week is about L*.  After Elder Magno got transferred, I kinda forgot where her house was, but last Thursday, I felt a prompting that we needed to visit her and I immediately remembered where her house was, not immediately , but as I walked, everything became clear the closer we got, until we arrived.  She is never there on weekdays because she goes to work at 6pm, until morning, and she just sleeps at home until then, but this day, her dog woke her up an hour early, right as we arrived.  She was super happy to see us, she told us that she has been diagnosed with cancer and that the doctors only gave her 2 years to live.  She's only 32 years old. We shared with her a message, then gave her a blessing.  I tried to pray really hard before, so I wouldn't just try to heal her if it was not Heavenly Father's will.  But as I was blessing her, I told her that she would be healed, that she would be able to have kids and raise them in the church like she has always wanted to.  As I was blessing her, I felt the spirit tingling through me super strong.  Please pray for her.  She is less active, but she has stronger faith than most members, she just made some mistakes earlier in her life.


Also, I saw the scariest thing that I have ever seen in my life this week.  Over the last 2 weeks, every night before I go to bed, I have seen at least 2 cockroaches on my bed, but I've just been too tired to care, so I have just swept them off and went to sleep.  A couple of days ago, we were spraying the house with poison to kill our enemies.  I lifted up my mattress and was horrified to see a nest of at least 50 to 60 cockroaches on my bed.  I have been sleeping with them for I don't even know how long haha, it's terrifying.  But it's still fun and I love it here haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment