Monday, August 29, 2016

Elder Davis and I always walk through floods and like apocalypse-like rain and sing hymns, it's fun!

Mom asked if I had a fever, I kind of always have a cold cuz it's rainy season and the rain is acid rain cuz the air is really dirty so it makes everyone sick. haha But I'm ok it's a funny memory, Elder Davis and I always walk through floods and like apocalypse-like rain and sing hymns, it's fun!  

Here's a cool spiritual story with this guy named Roberto.  He is homeless and he lives in his tricycle.  Yesterday, he just came to church for the second time by himself, even though it is very hard for him to pay (maybe for transportation?).  One time, it started raining really bad, so I put my arm around him and helped him through the rain with my umbrella.  I have a really small umbrella so I think that's why I'm sick, cuz I got wet haha.  When my arm was around him, and I felt his little tiny bony shoulders, I felt the Spirit and how Heavenly Father was proud that we were helping him:) 



This week was really fun!  Elder Gibson got transferred to Narra, Palawan, so that was sad, but on the bright side, I am now a Godfather, by Filipino law hahahaha.  We helped the Maglaque family get married before their baptism and they didn't have enough people there, so I was one of the witnesses hahaha.  The priest was like "sa mata ng diyos, Cole Craig Zesiger and espiritual na magulang ninyo"  which means, "in the eyes of God, Cole Craig Zesiger is your spiritual father."  hahaha it was hilarious!  Their baptism was fun, Brother Maglaque will be baptized this September 10th, but May and Trina were also baptized.  Do you remember Kyla Gamido?  We baptized her in June and now we finally baptized her sisters, now we just need to baptize their parents hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment