Wednesday, October 11, 2017

I love them so much and I am so grateful for the people I have met.


October 8,2017

Letter to Mom....

Tell dad that I love him and that I'm excited to work on it with him.

Haha ya I'm glad we've got good siblings too, but I hope you noticed in conference that our family needs to have nightly scripture study now.  President Nelson said that if we did, our family would be "immunized" from bad stuff, so if you do want that, let's get that goin.

That's awesome about Elder Davis's family, it will be cool to meet them.  

We went and visited the Orara family in Las PiƱas last night.  They moved away for a couple of months and got into the habit of not reading or going to church.  They just barely moved back so we went to say goodbye.  We taught them about Lehi's dream and then testified that in the Celestial Kingdom, we can be together.  I cried a bit again, but they all committed to endure to the end.  I love them so much and I am so grateful for the people I have met.

I'll send you some pictures, I love you mom.

Elder Zesiger











No comments:

Post a Comment