Friday, June 2, 2017


Letter to Mom...

That sounds like a great vacation!   I love you guys and I'm still always excited for Mondays to see what you're doing.  I've decided I'm not coming home, just to let you know.  There is nothing for me there.  I think i will just spend the remainder of my days here with the Filipinos.  hahaha

A couple of nights ago, it started raining really hard.  As we were walking, we had the idea to go and visit sister Bill.  She is the one with 10 kids and one in prison.  She has been kind of hard to teach lately because she is always so tired from bringing her son food everyday.  As we squeezed through the 1ft wide alley that leads to her house, we discovered that our umbrellas would not fit, so we put them away and got soaked.  When she opened the door, she was very surprised to find us soaking wet.  I think she felt a little bad which was good, because it helped her to commit to read the Book of Mormon. haha I love that lady, and I really think that she will read it.


Letter to Dad...

This week I got to talk to President a lot and I was asking him how I could stay up high and not get super into the world again.  I told him that lately it's been kind of scary to go back into it all haha.  He told me that when you go home, you don't have to give anything up.  People might think you are weird, but you don't have to give in.  It was cool, I'm gonna write down my standards and stick to them.

The coolest thing that happened this week though was yesterday.  We went over to teach some investigators and when we got there, they were fighting really bad and they wanted to split up.  So we fixed them and then told them that they needed to talk to President Ostler.  I felt prompted to just schedule an appointment without informing President for Sunday.  After the lesson, I realized what I had done because President is super busy.  So I called him and he said that Sunday would work perfect.  We went over yesterday and he talked to them.  Then we ate dinner with them and President's family.  It was awesome!  They are both ok now and want to be baptized and married.  They both came to church too!  I have really been gaining a testimony of fasting from these two.  Every time that they run into a problem, we fast for them and it always seems to work it self out.

I love you guys, thanks for having awesome adventures without me so I don't feel like I'm the only one having fun haha.

Elder Zesiger

No comments:

Post a Comment