Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I've been giving war heads to little kids on the street and its hilarious!


April 30,2017

Letter to Dad...

Hey dad, Kate sounds cool, I look at babies different now on the street and I always ask how old they are to find the ones that are 6 months old, then I look to see if they have teeth yet and stuff to see what a six month old baby is like haha.

This week, Don Don worked with us like every day and is already in second Nephi and will be baptized at the end of May.   I can't even imagine how hard his life is.  His family has so many problems and Don Don just rises above it all.  He reads the Book of Mormon, he goes to church, he's just so different, it's pretty inspiring, I don't know what I would do if that was my situation.

I am grateful for our family.  Thanks for going on a mission and staying faithful in the church.  Thanks for marrying Mom and being faithful to each other.  Thanks for always going to wrestling matches and going dirt biking and snowboarding with me.  Thanks for working on the Trans am with me and the guitar and teaching me awesome music.  Thanks for being a great dad and a great example.

I love you, 
Elder Zesiger

Mother's Day (after we Skyped)

I love you guys and it was super fun to see you too.  Sorry I couldn't think of much to say, it was kind of weird just talking to a frozen picture of you all haha.  Thanks for being the best mom ever I love you so much and I'm grateful for you.  I already told you my spiritual experience for this week, actually it was really cool to hear Danica's testimony too.  I'll send you the picture.  Please tell the kids that it is really important to me that they read the Book of Mormon.  It is really amazing how cool the gospel really is, that's why I'm kind of scared to come home and have to focus on other things like school haha.

I love you guys so much and you looked good too.  Kate is pretty cool.

Elder Zesiger


May 7,2017

That's awesome! I'm excited for the Trans Am!  We were super busy this week and we only worked like 2 hours, I thought that the area would be dead, but it was really cool to see how Heavenly Father took care of it even without us there.  The coolest part of my week though was at mission leadership council.  President wanted to get the zone leaders and sister training leaders excited so we were able to bring one of our investigators who will be baptized soon, Sister Geralyn, to bear her testimony.  It was awesome!  She told of how hard her life was before and then the story of how we found her, then of how Heavenly Father answered her in dreams that our message is true.  Then of how the Book of Mormon has brought her peace.  She closed by testifying that she knows that the church is true and then through tears she told them how grateful she is for us.  I was crying too haha.  I had to talk after and I got up and told them that it was one of the best moments of my mission.

I skype you Monday at about 5 I think if i'm adding up the time right.  I have 6 months left, but I think that they'll be more fun than all the rest combined.

I love you Dad!
Elder Zesiger



April 30, 2017

Letter to Mom....

Hey mom, this week was fun for me, it was super fast!  Don don is still the most prepared person for the gospel ever.  He worked with us almost everyday last week and is in like 2 Nephi now and get to church yesterday in his full Sunday's best, we gave him some ties.  It's crazy the situation he lives in,and he still just rises above it all anyway.  He's awesome.

This week we have a meeting every single day, so our area is in the hands of Heavenly Father haha.

You are awesome mom, I love you and I'm grateful for you and your example to me.

Oh, OK I thought of a story for you.  On Friday, we went to the temple with some of our investigators and took them on a tour of the outside.  At one point, we sat down and had a testimony meeting.  I bore mine and so did a lot of others, but the coolest part was that Geralyn got up and bore her testimony too!  There were some people getting married there and she saw it and really wanted that for herself and Jonel.  She bore her testimony about how much the gospel has changed her life already and how before we found her, she didn't know what her purpose was, how sometimes she just wanted to run away, or commit suicide, or give up, but through the Book of Mormon and Church, and the Holy Ghost, she now knows what she wants and knows that this church is true.  I do too.

I love being a missionary, it's crazy that there is just 6 months left, Elder Billarina goes home on Saturday and then I've got a new companion.

I love you mom,
Elder Zesiger

PS: I've been giving war heads to little kids on the street and its hilarious


May 7, 2017

Letter to Mom...


I will skype you Monday morning here at 8am so I think that'll be 5 on Sunday over there, but I'm not sure so please check.

I was at that meeting of going home missionaries, it was weird for me too. haha  We actually were at meetings every single day last week and the only time that we actually got to work was just a couple hours on Saturday.  When we finally got to the area I was so excited to work.  It made me think of how much i'll miss missionary work when my mission is over!  It's crazy!

Even though we were super, super busy, we still had missionary experiences and I'll email my favorite one to dad, but ya it was really sad and scary when Elder Billarina went home, I've now killed (thye went home :)) two missionaries in a row, but my new companion Elder Fiesta is really cool.  He's really young, only 12 months in the mission, I was 15 when I became an assistant, but he's great and I'm excited to be his best friend for the next 6 months haha.

I also just got a new car, it is a brand new Hyundai Starus and I'm excited! haha

I love you mom,
Elder Zesiger

No comments:

Post a Comment